Why Vacuum Elevators are Better for Your Home
The biggest hindrance in introducing any new technology is always persuading people because it is superior to the traditional model. People have preconceived notions about what an elevator accomplishes, how it should look, and how it should perform. While a traditional elevator fulfills those basic requirements, they do not do not offer anything more. If you are looking for a compact, sleek, and energy-efficient home elevators then read on to know why vacuum lifts are better for your home.
The vacuum residential elevator’s innovative design is ideal for any retrofit or new construction project, increasing the value of one’s home without the consuming footprint of a typical home elevator. Nibav’s unique home elevator does not require any pre-construction shaft, pit, or machine room and can be constructed and operational in 48 hours. The unit seamlessly glides between levels while using significantly less energy than other home lifts.
Nibav home elevators are unlike traditional designs in every way. This prompts many customers to wonder what they do differently and why a vacuum elevator is a superior residential option than a typical weights-and-pulleys lift.
Get In touch with us for more information
Here are some of the obvious advantages vacuum elevators offer over their older cousins:
- There is no requirement for excavation, a pit, a machine room, or a hoist. Vacuum elevators are totally self-contained mechanical systems.
- Installation is simple, and the footprint is tiny. Our smallest elevator requires only 30 inches of space in diameter.
- Complete security. In the case of a power loss, the lift floats softly to the ground on a cushion of air and opens the lower door automatically.
- Self-supporting. Our elevators may be installed on any existing ground floor with no additional support.
- Eco-friendly—Vacuum elevators consume very little electricity when ascending and none while descending. It all comes down to gravity.
- It requires very little upkeep. Our elevators require maintenance very rarely, and can go on smoothly without much-taking care for 10 years!
- The operation is smooth and silent. Installing a vacuum elevator in your home is the least intrusive way to address a vertical mobility issue.
Here are some of the more unique advantages of Nibav vacuum elevators:
- Innovative house elevators are the only elevators in the world that are powered by the world’s most abundant resource… AIR!
- With an aesthetically beautiful, space-saving residential elevator, you may increase the value of your property while also gaining more accessibility.
- Nibav vacuum home lifts is the only company in the home elevators sector to meet one of the strictest international quality control standards of ISO 9001 certification.
- All home elevators at Nibav are pre-assembled and safety certified to ensure the highest quality and safety standards.
- Made with European safety standards vacuum elevators come with 4 layers of safety and are safe for use by both children and older people.
- In the case of a power outage, while the machine is running, gravity is used to slowly drop to the ground floor, with backup mechanical brakes and locks still in place.
- Nibav home elevators are extremely versatile and can fit into your home irrespective of size. These unique home elevators can travel up to 3 stops including the ground floor.
- Vacuum Elevators are distinguished by their cylindrical form, and come with panoramic views and a 360-degree experience when moving between levels.
- These home elevators take up less space than standard elevators, giving you more options for retrofitting and new construction projects.
- Without the need for a shaft, pit, or machine room, a fully enclosed elevator just rests on the current ground level.
- The most environmentally friendly technology on the market. Unlike other drive systems, it does not require any toxic oils, gases, or lubricants.
- Nibav vacuum elevators come with very minimal maintenance as they do not use any oil or lubrication for their operation.
- Power supply with a single-phase voltage of 349 kVA. Residential elevators that are energy efficient and plug into your wall.
Overall, vacuum elevators not only bring great commercial value to your home, unlike traditional elevators but also add the extra luxury and comfort to make your home a class apart. Get in touch with us to know more about vacuum elevators, or to book a free home assessment.
How much weight can a home elevator hold?
Nibav Home elevator can carry up to 210 kg with ease.
How many people can fit into the elevator?
Nibav elevator are compact elevators that can fit 2 people at a time.
Does home elevators suitable for wheelchaired?
Yes, Home elevators can be customized to maximize shaft-to-cabin space to make it suitable for wheelchaired. Lifts for wheelchaired should be equipped with an array of conventional safety features like a telephone, light, fan, child switch, and an alarm.